Event Marketing Executive - Whiteley
Newable is looking for a highly organised and creative Event Marketing Executive with a strong B2B marketing background and exceptional project management skills to market our diverse UK business events and programmes.
Do you have experience running high-performing marketing campaigns for B2B events?
Do you have a problem-solving mindset and enjoy a fast-paced workplace, where you can own projects from start to finish?
Can you create engaging marketing emails, eye-catching ads, brochures and shareable social content?
Do you know how to market across multiple channels, touchpoints and platforms, including email campaigns, social media, PR, promo videos, landing pages and more?
Do you have excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with an analytical mindset?
Do you want to play an instrumental role in helping businesses across the UK to start, grow and thrive?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we want you…
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Event Marketing Executive who can plan and execute oversubscribed marketing campaigns, generate leads and fill our B2B events with qualified attendees.
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start-up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Our awards-nominated Newable Events and Live Marketing team plan and deliver over 220 business events every year and provide event, content and marketing support across a range of public and private sector programmes delivered or offered by Newable. Our client portfolio includes the Department for International Trade (DIT), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), Innovate UK (the UK’s Innovation Agency), London Business Hub and J.P. Morgan, to name a few.
Whether it is a virtual or in-person trade mission taking 15 companies to the USA, a full-day masterclass or a conference for 500 female entrepreneurs, whether it is an angel pitching event for tech start-ups, an international exhibition or a programme bringing together young UK and African innovators to collaborate - our mission is to run events and programmes to help UK businesses thrive.
Reporting to the Event Marketing Manager, you will be critical in supporting the promotion of our B2B events across multiple accounts. Working with clients to develop effective marketing campaigns that fill their event, reduce drop–off rates and deliver an engaging start to finish attendee experience, you will be essential in making our extensive event programme successful.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business and help take its expansion to the next level.
You will need to demonstrate a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude and possess an analytical, result-oriented mindset with effective demonstration of the experience and skills outlined below:
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan, budget, deliver and evaluate online and offline marketing campaigns across all programmes supported by the Event and Live Marketing team.
- Translate the client brief into a comprehensive marketing campaign, working with our clients to understand their objectives and ensure they are delivered.
- Use innovative tactics, lead generation tools and multiple communication channels to fill our events.
- Produce high-quality campaign assets to promote our events (e.g. copy, landing pages, emails, social media, PR, videos)
- Produce high-quality material to showcase our expertise and client success (e.g case studies, highlight reels), liaising with external suppliers as required.
- Design compelling visuals to maximise campaign conversions/engagement.
- Track and analyse campaign results, proactively suggest changes, new channels, tools and best practice to improve performance.
- Ensure that all marketing activities meet the brand and tone requirements set by our funders.
- Use our CRM system (Salesforce and Pardot) to build, test and schedule email marketing campaigns within the agreed deadlines.
- Manage and keep up-to-date the automated email communications templates
- Plan, design and manage social media and PPC campaigns, including creating online banner adverts.
- Support the marketing team as required with:
- Creating engaging content (i.e. success stories, blogs, thought leadership posts, articles, podcasts etc.)
- Proofreading content and marketing assets
- Designing collateral in InDesign and Photoshop and liaising with external graphic designers
Experience/skills required for the role:
- At least 2 years’ B2B marketing and communications experience (email marketing, social media, PPC)
- At least 2 years’ experience using CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce), with a basic understanding of HTML for email marketing
- Excellent project management skills, highly organised and a great multi-tasker
- Advanced email marketing and audience segmentation experienc
- Experience with promoting B2B events and/or products and services
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience in producing reports of campaign results, maintain regular measurement of the campaigns’ ROI and reporting to senior management
- Self-motivated and pro-active who is able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
- High level of attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Creative with a strong eye for design
- Adaptive team player who actively contributes to a positive team culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication and confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and clients
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Newable has two primary office locations - this role can work from either our London office (in Barbican, EC1A 4HY) or Hampshire office (in Whiteley, PO15 7FN), with temporary remote working in line with the current COVID-19 guidelines.
To be considered for this position, the candidate MUST be currently eligible to work in the UK.Download Job Description
Newable, South East, Unit 10 Fulcrum, 2 Solent Way, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7FN
£26,000 - £28,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package