Senior Event Marketing Executive - Whiteley
Newable is looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Event Marketing Executive with a strong background in activating new marketing projects, 360° marketing campaigns and PPC.
Do you love owning marketing projects from start to finish, from ideation, branding, distribution, to analysis?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace and translating a brief into a compelling marketing campaign?
Do you have exceptional project management skills and know how to deliver on time, on brief and on budget?
Are you a PPC and social media campaign guru with a track record of high performing digital campaigns?
Do you want to play an instrumental role in helping businesses across the UK to start, grow and thrive?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Newable wants to hear from you.
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start-up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Our awards-nominated Newable Events and Live Marketing team plan and deliver over 220 business events every year and provide event, content and marketing support across a range of public and private sector programmes delivered or offered by Newable. Our client portfolio includes the Department for International Trade (DIT), Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), Innovate UK (the UK’s Innovation Agency), London Business Hub and J.P. Morgan, to name a few.
Whether it is a virtual or in-person trade mission taking 15 companies to the USA, a full-day masterclass or a conference for 500 female entrepreneurs, whether it is an angel pitching event for tech start-ups, an international exhibition or a programme bringing together young UK and African innovators to collaborate - our mission is to run events and programmes to help UK businesses thrive.
The Senior Event Marketing Executive role sits within our Event and Live Marketing team, part of the Newable Advice Department and reports directly to the Event Marketing Manager.
It will play an instrumental part in achieving our ambitious growth plans and supporting our important private and public sector client and business customers.
You will be responsible for strategically planning, designing and delivering creative marketing campaigns for newly launched and existing business support programmes, products & services through:
- Delivering and owning online and offline marketing projects, building the campaign positioning, messaging and owning it’s execution.
- Providing end-to-end marketing and content support to allocated pre-existing projects.
- Driving event recruitment and generating leads through email and content marketing, PR, video, social media campaigns and more.
- Establishing clearly defined project budgets, briefs, objectives and success metrics.
- Employing exceptional project management skills to ensure marketing campaigns meet stakeholder objectives.
- Briefing management, team members, partners, and suppliers to ensure effective resource scheduling and clarity in designing and delivering content.
- Planning, designing and managing a variety of targeted PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels to generate, nurture and convert leads.
- Working cross-functional with colleagues, suppliers and partners to ensure our newly launched and existing projects are a success.
- Providing data-driven insights to proactively suggesting changes, new channels, tools and best practice.
- Supporting the Event Marketing Manager to edit, proofread and approve high-quality marketing assets produced by the Events and Live Marketing team.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 3+ years B2B marketing and communications experience
- 2+ years experience activating medium to large-scale marketing campaigns for new products & services (from brief, strategy to execution)
- 2+ years experience and proven track-record running high converting social media and PPC campaigns
- Marketing degree (or equivalent)
- Experience running event promotion and lead generation campaigns
- Advanced email marketing and experience with CRMs
- Strong copywriting, proofreading & editing skills
- Creative with a great eye for graphic design (graphic design skills or experience working with external designers)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management & multitasking skills
- Exceptional problem solver, who owns projects start to finish, is pro-active and able to show initiative, innovation and flexibility
- Highly organized with a high level of attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Robust and resilient – must have the ability to cope under pressure and work in a fast-paced, high-performing workplace
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and clients
- Team player who actively contributes to a positive team culture
Newable has two primary office locations - this role can work from either our London office (in Barbican, EC1A 4HY) or Hampshire office (in Whiteley, PO15 7FN), with temporary remote working in line with the current COVID-19 guidelines.
To be considered for this position, the candidate MUST be currently eligible to work in the UK.
Download Job Description
Newable, South East, Unit 10 Fulcrum, 2 Solent Way, Whiteley, Fareham, PO15 7FN
£33,000 - £35,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package