Support Analyst - Aldersgate
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of businesses across the UK. We provide products and services in Money, Advice and Workspace to help people start up, sustain and scale their business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable analyst to help deliver a centralised support service to our staff, maintain our physical and electronic records and raise awareness of our policies, procedures and standards. This will include providing technical and administrative support in accordance with established performance targets and quality standards.
Some of the key duties of the role include:
- Providing technical support and advice using established solutions and knowledge or independent research
- Resolving or escalating incidents and requests and maintaining effective communication with affected users
- Performing timely updates to records, our internal knowledgebase and other technical documentation
- Delivering a comprehensive technical induction process in co-ordination with HR
- Supporting disaster recovery plans, processes and tests
Our primary focus is on finding a candidate with the right attitude and approach to forge a long and successful career in technology.
Required skills, qualities and experience
- Confident, self-motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good at administration, prioritisation and organisation
- Able to communicate effectively with people across all levels of technical proficiency
- Microsoft accreditation (complete or in progress)
- Cisco accreditation (complete or in progress)
- ITIL accreditation (complete or in progress)
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£22,000 - £25,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package