Data Analyst - Aldersgate
Apply by 18 September 2020
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of businesses across the UK. We provide products and services in Money, Advice and Workspace to help people start up, sustain and scale their business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable data analyst to support corporate decision-making, provide operational insights and help identify commercial opportunities.
The key responsibilities of the role include identifying, capturing and preparing data for analysis and then transforming that into information to:
- delivers insights;
- identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- detect gaps in knowledge or understanding; and
- discover trends or patterns of behaviour.
This is a new role within an established team and our primary focus is on finding a candidate with the right attitude and approach to forge a long and successful career in data analysis and business intelligence.
Required skills, qualities and experience
- Confident, self-motivated and passionate about data
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Good at administration, prioritisation and organisation
- Able to communicate effectively with people of varying technical proficiency
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£25,000 - £35,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package