Investment Manager - Aldersgate
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Investment Manager to join our growing Newable Capital team.
Newable Capital provides transaction funding in the £5 - £15m range to enable retiring SME owners to exit their businesses by selling to Newable Capital and Management, providing a genuine alternative to a trade sale.
As an Investment Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and, where appropriate, completing potential acquisitions to fulfil Newable’s ambition to grow an increasingly valuable portfolio of investments.
You will report to the Managing Director of Newable Capital and be responsible for:
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition opportunities for Newable Capital
- Managing the acquisition process
- Maintaining strong operating controls for the portfolio
- Identifying and developing exit opportunities when appropriate
- Building relationships with potential introducers
To be successful, you will need to be educated to degree level or equivalent, a qualified accountant and have a minimum of two years post-qualification experience with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Buy-side transaction experience, either due diligence or lead advisory
- Working closely with Management Teams
- Preparation of businesses for robust due diligence processes, including assistance with the modelling and preparation of financial projections
- A growing network of relevant contacts to help source investment opportunities
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to confidently communicate at a senior level
- Collaborative team player
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£50,000 - £60,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package