Customer Success Administrator - Aldersgate
Newable Business Loans are looking to appoint a Customer Success Administrator to assist with the delivery of our expanding loan products.
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
As a Customer Success Administrator, you’ll be responsible for supporting clients when applying for business finance and will conduct reviews on business documentation while collecting financial and ancillary information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling applications from SME UK businesses applying for a business loan - from initial enquiry to acceptance of funds.
- Answer customer queries through telephone and emails in a professional, timely manner and in line with the company’s guidelines.
- Conduct checks on documents and applications in order to submit for full assessment.
- Communicate with Newable’s underwriting team to gather financial and ancillary information.
- Undertake administrative tasks related to approving and drawing down finance.
- Maintain Client Relationship Management databases and ensure comprehensive records are maintained on all applicants according to agreed standards.
- Comply with all relevant aspects of the Lending procedures and its associated procedures; which includes aspects of compliance with the Rules of the FCA.
We are looking for someone with the following essential skills:
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills to establish a supportive relationship with a wide range of clients and organisations.
- Excellent project support and administrative skills supported by intermediate level MS Office skills.
- 1 year experience of customer services and telephone interaction with clients.
You should be flexible and adaptable to following processes and policies. You should have past experience in customer services and telephone interaction with clients, in a financial services and/ or regulated environment.
Interview Date: W/C 20th January 2020
CV Applications will not be considered. Thank you.Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£20,000 - £22,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package