London Growth Hub Programme Manager - London
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses. Newable is looking to appoint a Programme Manager to join a new team which will work within the Greater London Authority’s London Growth Hub.
The main purpose of the role is to make a significant contribution to the development of the competitiveness and growth of London’s businesses through ensuring the successful delivery of the London Growth Hub Business Support programme. The programme will provide business support (1-2-1 and 1-2-many) in five locations across London’s sub regions to support “every day economy sectors” that want to unlock growth, investment and make productivity improvements. You will also work collaboratively with other business support organisations across London in order to maximise opportunities for support and funding for London SMEs.
You will need to have business support programme management experience, be of graduate calibre, and have an excellent level of organisational, analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills to ensure the successful delivery of the programme. You will be a confident networker and be able to build professional relationships with other public and private sector business support providers at a local level.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage efficient programme delivery, compliance and quality
- Develop and review the business support programme
- Meeting claim and report submission deadlines to funder’s expectations and ERDF eligibility
- Develop local awareness of the role of the London Growth Hub
- Develop working relationships and a referral system with local councils and stakeholders
We are looking for someone with the following essential skills:
- Excellent level of organisational skills
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of European programmes, particularly ERDF
To perform this role to our high standards, you must be an excellent communicator, analytical and innovative, with excellent planning and execution skills.
CV Applications will not be considered.
Download Job Description