Campaign Manager - Aldersgate
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of all businesses across the UK. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses. We do this in three key areas; Money, Advice and Workspace. Newable is looking for an experienced Campaigns Manager to join the Central Marketing team.
The main purpose of the job will be to create and implement marketing campaigns for various business units across the group. The activities will be designed to progress leads on their customer journey across a number of strategic channels and deliver key insights on the conversion of leads.
The main responsibilities within this role include;
- Create and implement omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Organise and run monthly campaign planning and review meetings
- Create and maintain detailed Gantt charts for marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the central marketing team so create multi-touch point campaigns with the customer in mind
- Triage leads to appropriate teams and track conversion to sales.
You should have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
To perform well this role, you will need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with a passion about continuously improving our marketing efforts.
Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£30,000 - £32,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package