Event Marketing Executive - Aldersgate
We are looking for a creative and ambitious Events Marketing Executive to join our award-nominated Events and Marketing team in Central London.
Do you have experience running marketing campaigns for events?
Can you create engaging marketing copy, eye-catching ads and shareable social content?
Do you find creative ways to maximise performance, from split test emails, crafty subject lines, compelling visuals to irresistible promotions?
Do you want to join an established business that has huge growth plans, a fun culture and is on a mission to help UK businesses grow and thrive?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we want you…
As the Event Marketing Executive, you will plan, design and execute marketing campaigns that generate leads and help oversubscribe our B2B events. From a Conference for 450+ Female Entrepreneurs, Diversity Summit at London City Hall, Exhibition in Paris to an Artificial Intelligence Company Mission taking 15 businesses to the USA, you will work across an exciting range of events to help UK businesses thrive.
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. Every year we help 15,000 businesses through access to funding, professional support and premises.
To support this ambition, the Newable Event and Live Marketing Team organise over 200 events a year to help SMEs start, sustain and grow. Our clients include the Department for International Trade, Innovate UK (the UK’s Innovation Agency), Enterprise Europe Network, European Regional Development Fund and JP Morgan Chase Foundation, to name a few.
About the role:
Reporting to the Event Marketing Manager, you will be critical in the promotion of our B2B events. Working with clients to develop creative marketing campaigns that generate leads, engage audiences and fill events, you will be essential in making our extensive event programme successful.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients to plan, design and deliver highly effective marketing campaigns
- Work across multiple platforms and channels to generate leads (incl. email, social media, print and digital advertising)
- Write engaging copy and design compelling visuals to maximise conversions
- Segment audiences
- Track, analyse and report on campaign results
- Proactively seek out improvements, new channels and best practice
- Ensure that all marketing activities meet the brand and tone requirements set by our funders
- Use our CRM system (Salesforce, Pardot and Experian) to build, test and schedule email marketing campaigns agreed deadlines.
- Plan, design and manage social media and PPC campaigns, including creating online banner adverts
- Support the Content team as required with:
- Creating engaging content (i.e. case studies, success stories, blogs, thought leadership posts, articles, podcasts etc.)
- Designing and proofreading marketing collateral
Essential experience/skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ B2B marketing and communications experience (email & digital marketing, social media, PPC)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Advanced Email Marketing and audience segmentation experience
- Experience promoting events
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Creative with a talent for design
- Experience in measuring and reporting campaign results to senior management
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to show flexibility and creative thinking
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical mind-set
- Highly organised
- Team player who actively contributes to a positive team culture
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and clients
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience using Pardot, Photoshop, InDesign and Hootsuite, working with SMEs and an understanding business growth would be considered an asset.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business and help take its expansion to the next level.
Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£25,000-£27,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package