Investment Manager - Aldersgate
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
As an investment manager within the Newable Private Investing unit, you will be critical in contributing to the analysis and assessment of early stage equity investment opportunities for NPI’s investment networks, funds and co-investment partners. You will be essential in helping to drive the investment performance of Newable Private Investing
This is a great opportunity to be part of growing a leading equity investment platform
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking investment analysis and research on target opportunities. This will include reviewing financial forecasts, understanding technology/I.P, competitive landscape analysis and product demos
- Organising and completing documentation for investment advisory committee sessions
- Supporting the investment director to structure investment rounds
- Work with the investment analyst to identify suitable investment opportunities
- Work with co-investment partners such as the London Co-Investment Fund to complete transactions .
Experience/skills required for the role:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in financial services, preferably in corporate finance or investment analysis
- Strong knowledge of SME funding, financial analysis and technology .
- Flexible and adaptable to new products, processes and policies.
- Knowledge of working under pressure to tight deadlines-a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
Genuine interest in the early stage investment space, in particular venture capital would be considered an asset. You should be flexible and adaptable to new products, processes and policies. You should be an excellent communicator, analytical and innovativeDownload Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
Newable Private Investing
£40,000 - £50,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package