Event Marketing Executive - Aldersgate
Do you have experience running marketing campaigns for B2B events?
Can you create engaging marketing emails, eye-catching ads, brochures and shareable social content?
Can you keep on top of campaign dates and turnaround content to meet a tight deadline?
Do you know how to executive a campaign across multiple touchpoints and channels to nurture and convert an audience?
Do you find creative ways to maximise performance, from split test emails, crafty subject lines, compelling visual content to irresistible promotions?
Do you have excellent writing and proof reading skills and an analytical, result-oriented mind-set?
Do you own a project from start to finish and commit to achieving an incredible result, no matter what it takes?
Do you want to join an established business that has huge growth plans and the mission to help small and medium-sized business grow and thrive?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we want you…
We are looking for a talented and creative Event Marketing Executive who can plan and execute oversubscribed marketing campaigns, generate leads and fill our B2B events with qualified attendees.
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Our Newable Events and Live Marketing team plan and deliver over 200 B2B events every year and provide event, content and marketing support across a range of public and private sector programmes. Our client portfolio include the Department for International Trade (DIT), Innovate UK (the UK’s Innovation Agency), Enterprise Europe Network, European Regional Development Fund, European Commission and JP Morgan Chase Foundation to name a few.
Whether it is a trade mission taking 15 companies to Barcelona, a Facebook masterclass or a conference for 500 female entrepreneurs, whether it is a pitching event for technology start-ups seeking angel investment, an international exhibition or flying 10 buyers in from around the world to meet UK sellers - our mission is to run events and marketing campaigns to help UK businesses thrive.
Reporting to the Event Marketing Manager, you will be critical in supporting the promotion of our B2B events across multiple accounts. Working with clients to develop effective marketing campaigns that fill their event, reduce drop–off rates and deliver an engaging start to finish attendee experience, you will be essential in making our extensive event programme successful.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business and help take its expansion to the next level.
You will need to demonstrate a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude and possess an analytical, result-oriented mind-set with effective demonstration of the experience and skills outlined below:
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan, design, budget, deliver and evaluate online and offline marketing campaigns across all programmes supported by the Event and Live Marketing team, using innovative tactics, lead generation tools and multiple communication channels.
- Work with our clients to understand campaign objectives and develop an effective marketing plan.
- Write engaging copy and design compelling visuals to maximise conversions/engagement.
- Effectively segment the audience for all campaigns to maximize impact and improve client engagement
- Track and analyse campaigns’ results, proactively suggest changes, new channels, tools and best practice to improve performance
- Ensure that all marketing activities meet the brand and tone requirements set by our funders
- Use our CRM system (Salesforce and Pardot) to build, test and schedule email marketing campaigns within the agreed deadlines.
- Manage and keep up-to-date the automated email communications templates
- Plan, design and manage social media and PPC campaigns, including creating online banner adverts
- Support the Content team as required with:
- Creating engaging content (i.e. case studies, success stories, blogs, thought leadership posts, articles, podcasts etc.)
- Designing and proofreading marketing collateral in InDesign and Photoshop and liaising with external graphic designers
- Proofreading content and marketing assets
Experience/skills required for the role:
- At least 2 years’ B2B marketing and communications experience (email marketing, social media, PPC)
- At least 2 years’ experience using CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- Advanced Email Marketing and audience segmentation experience
- Basic understanding of HTML for email marketing
- Experience with promoting B2B events
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Experience in producing reports of campaign results, maintain regular measurement of the campaigns’ ROI and report to senior management
- Self-motivated and pro-active who is able to show innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical mind-set
- Highly organized
- Creative with an eye for design
- Team player who actively contributes to a positive team culture
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and clients
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience using Pardot, Photoshop, InDesign and Hootsuite, confidence in dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders, experience working with SMEs and understanding business growth would be considered an asset.Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£25,000-£27,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package