Marketing Automations Executive - Aldersgate
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of all businesses across the UK. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses. We do this in three key areas; Money, Professional Support and Space. Newable is looking for an experienced Marketing Automations Executive to join the Central Marketing function.
The main purpose of the job will be to implement, deploy, monitor and enhance successful automated marketing activities on various projects within Pardot. The activities will be designed to progress leads on their customer journey and deliver key insights to help streamline our marketing activity, increase conversion, drive down the cost per acquisition and enhance our customers experience when engaging with Newable.
The main responsibilities within this role include;
- Manage and optimise numerous lead nurturing journeys.
- Report on Pardot campaigns and recommend improvements.
- Integrate automated communications with new and existing marketing channels.
- Build and maintain campaign assets to increase engagement and conversion.
- Score and grade prospects based on role and activity.
- Lead management within our Pardot environment for successful data segmentation.
You should have 2 years' experience using Pardot and have knowledge of Engagement Studio, Grading and Scoring, Pardot campaign reporting, Landing pages and customer journey analytics.
To perform well this role, you will need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with a passion about continuously improving the customer experience.Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£28,000 - £35,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package