Business Development Executive - Aldersgate
Newable helps businesses working at the heart of the UK economy to thrive. We do this by delivering the resources – funding, professional support and premises - that they need to take the next step.
Newable has been a leading delivery partner to the Department for International Trade since 2005, helping smaller UK companies win export orders and contracts.
We know that many of these companies who enjoy sales success in overseas markets then wish to establish a local, in market presence. However, they have found the process complex, time consuming and expensive.
Newable is launching a new service that solves this problem for ambitious exporters. Working with our JV partner Avitus, a long established provider of outsourcing services in the USA, we will enable UK companies to get going in the US market quickly and frictionlessly. We will take away all the hassle so the client can concentrate on generating revenue.
We are seeking two highly motivated and driven Business Development Executives who will drive acquisition of new (and current) customers looking to enter the USA. These Executives will create and deliver an annual sales strategy, generate leads, build and manage a pipeline, generate key client accounts, build strong client relationships and finally meet targets. They will be supported by a marketing programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and services including developing quotes and proposals
- Closing deals.
- Managing and nurturing the pipeline via Salesforce.
- Reporting and compliance with internal policies
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders including our JV partner.
Key skills, qualities and experience to perform this role:
- Strong communication, including public speaking
- Ability to thrive in developing and delivering a successful sales strategy
- Previous Business Development experience with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Good and proven understanding of US market knowledge, its opportunities and challenges
- Experience of using Salesforce would be useful.
- University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field
CV Applications will not be consideredDownload Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£30,000 + Sales Based Commission per year
Newable Bonus Package