Junior Business Systems Analyst - Aldersgate
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of businesses across the UK. We provide products and services in Money, Advice and Workspace to help people start up, sustain, and scale their business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable Junior Business Analyst to maintain, improve and support business systems and processes.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintain and improve business systems including, but not limited to, financial applications
- Maintain and improve processes related to business systems increase efficiency, reduce manual intervention, and limit the risk of human error
- Provide technical support and advice to users of business systems using established solutions and knowledge or independent research
- Maintain access rights, documentation, and other electronic and physical records
- Perform user administration tasks on business systems
This is a new role within an established team and our primary focus is on finding a candidate with the right attitude and approach to forge a long and successful career in business systems and technology more broadly.
Required skills, qualities, and experience
- Confident, self-motivated, and passionate about technology
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Good at administration, prioritisation, and organisation
- Able to communicate effectively with people of varying technical proficiency
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£28,000 - £35,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package