Investment Analyst - Aldersgate
Newable is looking to appoint an investment associate to join its Private Investing (NPI) team, one of the most established early stage private investors in the U.K.
The main purpose of the role is to work with the Newable Private Investing team to screen and analyse appropriate investment opportunities for its investment programmes and funds as well as to provide general admin, event and marketing support.
You will need to have excellent analytical, communication and numerical skills, be of graduate calibre and have a desire to work with potentially high growth companies to enable them to unlock their potential. Experience in an entrepreneurial or finance environment is preferable. You should have an interest in pursuing a career in the venture capital/private equity industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Representing NPI at investment showcases, conferences and meetings
- Analysing and reviewing early stage investment opportunities, including reviews of business plans and pitch decks and conducting initial telephone interviews.
- Undertaking market research activities to enhance NPI’s front end deal flow
- Support the investment director in the preparation of bi-annual fund portfolio reports
- Undertake tasks as required by the network manager in relation to the smooth running of NPI’s programme of investment events
- Undertake general administration tasks such as maintaining client databases
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
Newable Private Investing
£30,000 - £40,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package