Customer Relationship Executive - Epsom
Newable works to unleash the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and people-driven Customer Relationship Executive to support both external clients, lenders, 3rd party introducers, and internal Consultants and Business Development Managers throughout the application process. We are a whole of market finance broker, supporting SME’s on their journey for growth and success. This is a key role within an established team to be the first point of contact for all inbound queries, manage our workflows through our CRM tool and engage in creating a friendly, professional and diligent journey for all our clients to ensure repeat business and great testimonials.
Our primary focus is on finding a candidate with the right attitude and approach who we can support on their journey.
Required skills, qualities and experience
· Excellent communicator who is self-motivated
· Excellent organisational skills
· Great at administration, prioritisation and organisation
· Client-focussed and comfortable when helping people with a range of products
· Proven experience of customer service and handling multiple work-flows
· Any background in finance is a plus, but not essential
· Ability to learn quickly and grasp complex products
Experience of working with the CRM tool Salesforce would be an advantage but training will be provided.Download Job Description
Cadogan House, 4-6 High Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AD
£20,000 - £22,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package