Investment Director North, Newable Capital - Aldersgate
We have a very exciting opportunity for an Investment Director to join our growing Newable Capital team.
Newable Capital provides transaction funding in the £5m - £15m range to enable retiring SME owners to exit their businesses by selling as a genuine alternative to a trade sale.
As an Investment Director, based in the North of the UK, you will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and completing potential investments to fulfil Newable’s ambition to grow an increasingly valuable portfolio.
Other duties will include:
- Leading the investment process
- Joining the Board of investee companies.
- Developing exit opportunities when appropriate
- Leveraging relationships with potential introducers
To be considered for this role, you will need to be educated to a degree level or equivalent, a qualified accountant with a significant experience and relevant expertise.
You will also need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years PE / VC / Banking Investment experience
- Buy-side transaction experience, either due diligence or lead advisory
- Board experience with the ability to confidently communicate at a senior level
- Proven network of relevant contacts to help source investment opportunities
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Collaborative approach and a team player attitude
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
Competitive per year
Newable Bonus Package