Customer Service Administrator - Manchester
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Administrator to join the newly established regional brokerage business in Manchester.
The main purpose of the job will be to handle applications from UK SMEs and UK residents who are applying for finance.
You will answer customer queries through telephone and emails in a professional, timely manner and in line with the company’s guidelines, conduct checks on applications and documentation and maintain Client Relationship Management databases (internal and funders where required) ensuring information is up-to- date and accurate.
- Conduct KYC and AML checks using partner’s system in line with Newable's KYC policies and procedures.
- Communicate with the brokerage team to collect additional information for an application where required, to support the KYC and AML checks.
- Support the Customer Success Manager with delivering a high level of customer service and identify risks to the lending/brokerage department.
- Report complaints to the Senior Management Team with any relevant recommendations.
- Support the Senior Management Team with ad hoc duties related to this role as required.
- You should have 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the financial services industry.
- To perform well this role, you will need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with fantastic communication skills and a passion about meeting customers’ stated and unstated mortgage and protection needs.