Telesales Executive (Manchester) - Manchester
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Newable is looking for a Telesales Executive to join the newly established regional brokerage business in Manchester.
The main purpose of the job will be to telephone potential clients to gain an understanding of their financial requirements. You will generate new business enquiries and set appointments for the Finance Brokers across the regions.
The main responsibilities within this role include:
- Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to develop new business, resolve any issues and progress transactions.
- Supporting lending applications where applicable, in line with lenders credit policies, ensuring sufficient information is provided to the underwriters.
- Process and maintain accurate records and carry out tasks as requested by line management, to include updating CRM databases.
- To perform well this role, you will need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with fantastic telephone skills, communication skills and a passion to learn and develop.
- Previous experience in an outbound telephony role would be an advantage.
Newable is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds. Disabled people who meet all of the essential criteria will be invited to interview.Download Job Description