Finance Broker (Property) - 2x - Manchester
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Newable is looking for two experienced Finance Brokers with experience within property finance to join the newly established regional brokerage business in the North.
The main purpose of the job will be to provide exemplary levels of support and advice to UK businesses who are looking for commercial finance solutions. You will handle inbound enquiries, understand your clients funding requirements, assess suitability/eligibility and identify the most appropriate lender and funding package. You will introduce panel approved lenders and manage the funding application process to completion.
As a Finance Broker - Property, you will also be expected to work closely with the Regional Head of Broking to develop and execute the strategic plan for the business, ensuring an integrated approach across our target markets and continuous product and channel development.
The main responsibilities within this role include:
- Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to develop new business, resolve any issues and progress transactions.
- Supporting and submitting lending applications where applicable, in line with lenders credit policies, ensuring sufficient information is provided to the underwriters to enable them to make sound lending decisions.
- Process and maintain accurate records and carry out tasks as requested by line management, to include updating CRM databases.
- You should have 2 years’ experience within property finance.
- To perform well this role, you will need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with fantastic communication skills and a passion about helping UK SME’s access the funding they need to acquire, invest and grow.