Head of Property Finance - Bristol
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
We are looking for a Head of Property Finance to join the newly established regional brokerage business in Bristol/Cardiff.
The main purpose of the job will be to recruit, manage and coach a team of Advisors to provide exemplary levels of mortgage and protection (including life insurance and critical illness cover) advice to customers. The team will generate new business enquiries through a variety of methods, understand the customers’ mortgage and protection needs, assess suitability/eligibility and identify the most appropriate solutions for them. They will support the customer from application to completion/on risk date.
The main responsibilities within this role include:
- Ensuring that the team handle inbound calls and make outbound calls to develop new business, resolve any issues and progress cases.
- Supporting and submitting applications where applicable, and taking responsibility for full processing of applications to completion/on risk date.
- Make appropriate referrals to brokers and partner business areas where additional needs have been established to build and deepen customer relationships.
- Process and maintain accurate records and carry out tasks as requested by line management, to include updating CRM databases.
- You should have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You must be CEMAP qualified.
To perform well this role, you will also need to be a confident, enthusiastic individual with fantastic communication skills and a passion about meeting customers’ mortgage protection needs.
Newable is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds. Disabled people who meet all of the essential criteria will be invited to interview.Download Job Description