Project Manager (Innovation) - Aldersgate
Newable is committed to unleashing the extraordinary potential of Britain's business men and women. We provide a range of products and services that help people start up, sustain and scale their businesses.
Our Advice team is seeking a Project Manager with a high level of organisational, analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills to lead on the successful delivery of a number of the Innovation programmes (Enterprise Europe Network, Innovate 2 Succeed, Growth and Horizon 2020).
You will work alongside the Project and Programme Management team to support ambitious and innovation-driven London based SMEs to make the most of opportunities in the overseas markets and to increase their competitiveness through internationalisation and innovation. Enterprise Europe Network also helps companies to find the right international business partners, enhance their innovation capacity and assist them with accessing funding and finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project monitoring, reporting and contractual compliance
- Accurate and timely production of internal and external reports and claims
- Multi-project budget management
- Consortium/partner coordination
- Funders and stakeholders relations
Required skills, qualities and experience:
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to make sound judgments and decisions whilst managing a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- The ability to develop, interrogate and maintain effective data management systems to support our reporting requirements
- Drive to achieve results
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Good presentation skills
To perform this role to our high standards you must be people-focused, an excellent communicator, analytical and innovative, with excellent planning and execution skills with an interest in European programmes and SME internationalisation. You will be expected to work effectively on your own initiative and have experience of business customer relationship management.Download Job Description
6th Floor, 140 Aldersgate Street, Barbican, London EC1A 4HY
£30,000-£32,000 per year
Newable Bonus Package